We provide acute inpatient youth psychiatric services – ages 7 to 17. Our youth clinical team is led by a child and adolescent psychiatrist. Staffed with mental health professionals including registered nurses and master’s level therapists. We provide assessment, diagnosis and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric referrals to less intensive, appropriate levels of follow-up care and support. Our goal is to effectively treat youths suffering from psychiatric, emotional, and behavioral challenges. We help them to improve their clinical status, regain their quality of life and return to daily activities in their homes, among their families and in their schools and communities.
Inpatient Service Highlights:
- Assessment, diagnosis, and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric issues
- Structured, therapeutic environment that meets the needs of acute conditions and problems
- Focused on smooth transition to less intensive, appropriate levels of follow-up care and support
- Psychiatrist-led multi-disciplinary treatment team of clinicians provides multi-modal psychotherapeutic treatment
- Coordination and discharge planning with families or other caregivers, community agencies and insurance companies