Peak View’s Outpatient Programs (Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Programs) are available to address the needs of all populations (including youth, adult and seniors) with challenges resulting from symptoms of anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder and many other psychiatric disorders. Clients may be enrolled directly into the program from the initial point of assessment and referral, or they can be “stepped down” from the inpatient setting. Outpatient is designed for individuals who would benefit from a structured day program to assist with the development of more adaptive coping skills. Chemical Dependency support is also available for Adults.
Our Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) are typically 3 hours a day, 3 days a week.
Outpatient Service Highlights
- Specialized care and treatment approach for the following
- Trauma Informed Care approach
- Treatment and support for mental health symptoms
- Group Therapy
- Continued physician oversight and medication management
- Patient continues to live at home, while attending the outpatient center during the day
- Further stabilization and transition back into productive activities at home, work and in the community
- Nutritionally balanced lunch and snacks served daily
- Transportation on a case by case basis